Tax Planning Implementation Tax Planning Implementation Add to Google Reader or Tax Planning Implementation's Homepage

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Legal notice from Reliance

I had taken reliance broadband before 1 year. The day the guy came and installed the connection it worked well for 2 days. But on the 3rd day I was not able to surf, cant send emails also. I called them but they did nt response till 1 week. later my frnd resolved the problem. after a day the same thing was happening and one fine evening there was some eletric shock coming from the cable.

I called customer care and spoke wid some Lady supervisor and told her that I want 2 disconnect the connection since that electric shock has damaged my computer screen and LAN card... she told me okay and told that she will close my account. then I received a bill for that month as well as for the second month too. then I received a call from DELHI and I told her all the problem she told me dat the account is still nt closed so she will close that.
Legal notice from Reliance

Then after 6 months I get a LEGAL NOTICE asking me to pay the amont of Rs. 2400 and want me to pay within 7 days, failing that they will file a case of 420 under Jurusdiction.
I called customer care again and they told me that they have closed the case on this 15th, Jan, 09.

I dnt understand, when I have not used any thing, why should I pay and why is this Legal Notice for?

Please help me out with this situation, since I am a student and have no idea as to what to do?too have got a reliance broadnet (broadband) notice to pay some Rs800 outstanding amount, else it says i will be take to court etc..
Legal notice from Reliance

This is pure cheating and black mail from Reliance. I am planning to call up Reliance and talk to them once other wise i am planning to go to Consumer Court.

I had taken the connection almost over a 1yr back and from then on it just worked for 1-2 months in total. Every time there was a disruption i had to call up the Mumbai helpline no and they would take 15-20 days to resolve. This would work for 10-11 days and it was the same situation again. Hence i asked for disconnection multiple times but they said they'll send a rep. to have a look.

The rep. came and said the connection in my area was not feasible and hence i asked for disconnection so many times that i have lost count. Finally they came and took their stuff last month and now i get the notice. I am really angry with Reliance for this and def. plan to goto consumer court if they push me.

Hey chaitali you can contact me either by PM he or any other way you prefer. I dont mind joining hands with other facing the same issue.am chaitali chatterjee and am a student from bangalore.

Source : www.articlesbase.com/gadgets-and-gizmos-articles/legal-notice-from-reliance-4602016.html

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More